Grampians National Park Day Tour
Morning / Afternoon Tea
Wifi On Board
Are You a Group? Enquire about Group Tours. Discount available for Groups.
- Ballarat has enjoyed a rich and prosperous heritage thanks to the Gold Rush which began in 1851. It
was home to the richest alluvial goldfield in the world resulted in a population explosion as people came from all over the world seeking fortune.
- Silverband Falls: Silverband Falls. Known for its charming scenery and many activities for visitors of all ages, the Silverband Falls welcomes all visitors to its unique and serene setting.
- Lunch: Picnic like setting, keep an eye open got kangaroos, wallabies and plenty of native birds.
- Grampians National Park: Wonderland Turntable for a short hike to the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the high rising rock walls, showing the area’s unique geology.
- Reeds Lookout: Stunning panoramic views at Reeds Lookout overlooking Stringybark Forest and Victoria Valley.
- Boroka Lookout: Amazing views over the mountain range from Boroka Lookout.
- Mackenzie Falls: See the Grampians iconic MacKenzie Falls, one of the largest and most spectacular waterfalls in Victoria.
- Guaranteed wild animal sightings.
- Return to Melbourne: Stopping along the way for dinner (at own expense)
Departure: 8:00 AM, Return: 9:00 PM
Book 2 tours at the same time and get $10 off per tour
Book 3 tours at the same time and get $20 off per tour
What you need to bring
Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
If minimum number of seats are not available to conduct the tour we take support from our aggregators.
Adult: $135 per person
Child(Below 12 years): $95 per person
Do you need additional Information?
Call us on +61 413 739 688
Or send us a message, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible