Phillip Island Day Tour
Morning / Afternoon Tea
Wifi On Board
Are You a Group? Enquire about Phillip Island Penguin One Day Group Tours Melbourne. Discount available for Groups.
One Day Phillip Island Penguin Tour Melbourne Highlights
- Australian Wildlife Park – view up close Tasmanian devils, kangaroos, koalas, emus, dingoes and bird life.
- Philip Island Chocolate factory – visit the retail section of the chocolate factory.
- Cowes – enjoy panoramic views and have a stroll on the beach.
- Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit – Australian finest racing circuit.
- Nobbies – view the unique rock formations at Nobbies.
- Seal Rocks – view the Seal Rocks and seals through the observatory telescopes Australian largest colony of fur seals.
- Penguin Tour & Parade Visitor Centre – explore the award winning visitor center.
- Penguin Parade standard viewing – grand finale of the day watch the cute little penguins arrive from the coast.
- Return transfers to inner city locations.
Departure: 10:00 AM, Return: 9:00 PM
Departure: 12:00 PM, Return: Midnight
Book 2 tours at the same time and get $10 off per tour
Book 3 tours at the same time and get $20 off per tour
What you need to bring
Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
If minimum number of seats are not available to conduct the tour we take support from our aggregators.
Adult: $135 per person
Child(Below 12 years): $95 per person
Do you need additional Information?
Call us on +61 413 739 688
Or send us a message, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible