- We visit Torquay, home to world famous Bells Beach and the birth place of iconic surf brands, Torquay is the surfing capital of Australia. Located 95 kilometres South West of Melbourne, it is the official start of the Great Ocean Road.
- Angelsea Golf course to view kangaroos in their natural habitat.
- Then we head to Apollo Bay. Apollo Bay is located between Wye River and Cape Otway on Victoria’s scenic coastal route, the Great Ocean Road. As a popular tourist destination, Apollo Bay offers both swimming and surf beaches, as well as a large boat harbour and marina. The town’s commercial center, which features a good selection of restaurants and cafes.
- Great Otway National Park, immerse yourself in some of Australia’s best rainforest scenery in the Otway Ranges amongst tall trees, ancient plant life and lush ferns. Walk among giant tree ferns and experience the full beauty of the rainforest.
- Gibson Steps where you can see two of the Apostles from ground level.
- From there we go to the 12 Apostles Visitor Centre.
- Loch Ard Gorge. Loch Ard Gorge is a treasure trove of natural beauty, coastal wilderness and maritime history. Return transfers to inner city locations.